This is a minor update that slightly improves the brush tools, and fixes a few weird issues that some people were seeing.
As usual, you can download the update directly from the website, or you can use the built-in updater via Settings –> Updates –> Check Now.
- Improved the performance of the Brush tools when antialiasing is enabled
- Improved the quality of the Brush tools when antialiasing is disabled
- Fixed: Edit->Paste wasn’t working with some images that came from Firefox (as discussed at https://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/111012-not-enough-memory-to-paste-from-clipboard/ )
- Fixed: Improved the reliability of Image->Crop to Selection on 32-bit systems. Instead of crashing when it runs out of memory, it will just show an error.
- Fixed: Reduced crashes when loading UI images caused by an unreliable Windows component ("System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid")
- Fixed: When manually checking for updates in the Settings dialog and the user didn’t actually have the necessary security privileges, a crash might result instead of an error dialog.