This update fixes a few small bugs and improves performance. There are still some performance issues when working with lots of layers, particularly when using Layers –> Import From File, but I plan on fixing those in the near future as well. Optimization work is never complete, and is quite fun and rewarding !
As usual, you can download it directly from the website, or you can use the built-in updater via Settings –> Updates –> Check Now.
Changes since 4.0.2:
- Further improved performance when working with images that have a lot of layers.
- Fixed some flickering in the Layers form.
- Fixed the Language selector in the Settings dialog.
- Fixed 2-finger touchpad and touch screen scrolling.
- Aero peek thumbnails now include the pixel grid if it’s enabled.
- Fixed a crash in the thumbnail renderer that sometimes happened when switching between images.
- Ctrl+W no longer exits the application if zero images are open.