This update fixes a few small bugs.
You can either use the built-in updater, or go to the website and download it. There’s no need to uninstall the old version; that will be taken care of automatically.
Changes and fixes since v3.5.2:
- Fixed DirectDraw Surface (.dds) file format support for CPUs which do not have SSE2 (Pentium III, Athlon XP)
- Fixed an issue with the File->Save dialog related to file type plugins that were only written for opening (importing).
- Fixed some crashes which were supposed to be "out of memory" errors.
- Fixed a race condition with the New Image, Canvas Size, and Resize dialogs. If you typed extremely fast you could cause a crash by typing a negative number and immediately pressing OK or Enter.
- Fixed a File->Save dialog issue in Win7/Vista where it could ask you about overwriting the wrong file.