You can get it either from the website, http://www.getpaint.net, or from within Paint.NET itself via the auto-updater. Note: Make sure you have “Also check for beta releases” enabled. You can access this option by going to Help -> Check for Updates, and then clicking on the “Options” button.
Please be sure to report any compatibility problems with plugins.
Enjoy! I’m off to go finish Assassin’s Creed on my PS3.
- Note: New features will be displayed in English through the Alpha and Beta release(s). The final release will include full translations for the other supported languages.
- Fixed: Drawing a “Fixed Size” selection was resulting in a rectangle that was 1 pixel too wide, and 1 pixel too tall
- Fixed: A small layout glitch in the toolbar that was hiding the “Fixed Size” units selector
- Fixed: A layout glitch in the Red Eye Removal dialog that caused it to show a scroll bar when it wasn’t necessary
- Fixed: Header’s etched line control rendering in XP with the Luna visual style
- Fixed: A few rare crash bugs
- Fixed: Some corner-case glitches and crashes in the new IndirectUI and property system
5 thoughts on “Paint.NET v3.20 Beta 2 is now available”
Great news Rick!
I’ll start trying it right now!!
Can you include surface blur in the final product? That tool was really useful. Thanks.
Kris — Surface Blur is a plugin by Ed Harvey. He will have an update available.
Very nice Rick. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this handy little program!
Comments are closed.